With 30 years’ experience working with hundreds of private and public sector organisations and thousands of people, we know what works and what doesn’t. We’re skilled in identifying opportunities, and knowing where the focus should be when it comes to successful management, employee satisfaction and culture.
Here at Forté we’re all about evidence-based management science, applying our expertise in Kiwi culture, proven positive psychology practices and contemporary management techniques. We understand that one solution does not fit all, and that traditional practices are not always the best way forward. Our ongoing research in emerging themes and techniques within the industry ensures you’ll be staying ahead of the game when it comes to management style, company culture and business success.
Why Choose Forté?
- Our services are both technical and people focused. Our offering ranges from research, analysis and reporting through to business strategies and creating an environment and culture where employees can excel.
- We understand the New Zealand context. Just because something works overseas, or even in the UK or Australia, and especially the USA, does not mean it will automatically work here. We interpret overseas research for a New Zealand context.
- We recognise that many people arrive at jobs as “diamonds in the rough”, and it’s our job to help managers identify the right environment, knowledge and attitude to help employees engage and grow, so they can perform at their best.
- Our technical competence (qualifications and experience) is vital, but our philosophy is equally important, ensuring we bring change for our clients with evidence-based management science.
- It’s our goal to help your employees thrive and excel. The vast majority of people want to do a good job, and we can help them create confidence, new knowledge and positive attitudes as well as assisting to create the structure and practices for empowerment and growth.