Management training for 21st century Kiwi Managers
What you need to know | What you need to do - to empower your staff to do their very best work every day
Forté Management aims to equip owners and managers with the knowledge and skills, and the confidence to apply what they know, to create workplaces where individuals, teams and the whole business are empowered to do their very best work every day. That means a changed approach and questioning conventional "wisdom", especially the American cultural paradigm that the majority of management theory and training is based upon.
Why Forté Management?
Our programmes are directly connected to what is happening in today’s Kiwi workplace and incorporate:
- Unique expertise and insights to the way people from different cultures, especially Kiwiculture, think and behave and the impact of that on innovation, people management, and customer engagement.
- Introducing the game changing new management science of positive psychology.
- The latest research from here and around the world specifically adapted for the New Zealand context.
- Decades of practical management experience and feedback from hundreds of attendees.
- Fully integrated consulting, coaching and training mean we are in face to face contact with real Kiwi businesses every day of the week.
- Presented in a high energy style by two qualified, grounded and experienced consultants, coaches and trainers.
Three Tier Pathway
The Forté Management programmes are provided in three tiers:
- TIER 1: Introduction to the most pressing issues supervisors, team leaders and managers tell us they are facing in New Zealand today.
- TIER 2: Active Performance Management Series develops the key topics from Tier 1 in greater detail.
- TIER 3: Manager's Toolbox Series incorporating a range of specialised topics of particular relevance to New Zealand managers.
Public or Customised In-house Programmes
All of the programmes are available as customised in-house training and all except Customer Service and Workplace Safety Culture are offered as scheduled programmes open to the public.
Click for program outline (Download PDF)